- Choose the tickets you would like.
- Please register.
- Pay for your tickets with your credit card or PayPal account.
- Wait for your confirmation via e-mail.
- Follow directions in the confirmation letter.
- RussEvent.com Service charge includes credit card processing fee. RussEvent sells the tickets on behalf of the promoters and acts as an agent to the "Event Providers", therefore it does not set the ticket price and seating locations.
- Policies set forth by the promoters, including venues, and theatres, prohibit RussEvent.com from issuing exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. Treat tickets as CASH. Keep them in safe place, AWAY damanging conditions, from Kids and Pets (more on lost, stolen, damanges tickets below). There is no refund or exchange on tickets. We also will not issue a refund for a lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed ticket.
- Occasionally, events are canceled or postponed or changed by the promoter, team, band or venue. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you via e-mail to inform you of refund or exchange procedures for that event. For exact instructions on any canceled or postponed event, please check the event information online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. RussEvent.com typically only offers refunds and/or exchanges based on the promoter's, team's or venue's instructions. In order to receive a refund or an exchange that may be offered, you will have to comply with the promoter's, team's or venue's instructions or deadlines that will be send to you in the e-mail.
- Orders are processed only after a credit card has been verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for a ticket order that can delay processing and delivery. In these cases, RussEvent will attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase. If we are unable to reach you after its initial attempt, RussEvent may cancel your order and may sell your tickets to another customer.
- Your tickets will be expecting you at the box office/location designated for ticket pick-up approximately one hour before the event. This is not reservation!! We charge credit card in advance, even if you fail to attend the show or did not receive an e-mail confirmation from us(because you spam-blocked RussEvent.com automated service).
- RussEvent is not affiliated with any concert halls, concert venues or other ticket web sites. RussEvent.com acts as the agent to those who are promoting or otherwise providing the events for which you purchase tickets ("Event Providers"). RussEvent.com is not responsible for the products, services, actions, omissions or failure to act of any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the RussEvent.com. The name of the artists or bands schedule to perform may change without prior notice to us. RussEvent is not responsible for any changes that might occur.
- Event Providers reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with Event Provider rules. Breach of terms or rules will terminate your license to attend the event without refund. A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the ticket's face amount. A ticket is not redeemable for cash. You and your belongings may be searched on entry. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Under certain facility rules, certain items may not be brought into the premises, including without limitation, alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly by e-mail info@RussEvent.com.